Superb sideboard and/or bar cabinet designed by Vittorio Dassi in the 1950s. It is a very fine object made of fine materials such as the two side doors in birch briar, finished with fine brass handles, while the central door is internally decorated with a carved glass. Its base is composed of solid wood legs finished with brass details, characterised by an original curved design, while the top of the cabinet is a retro-treated sage green coloured glass, with floral decorations around the perimeter. The sideboard is ready to use, its vintage condition is good/very good as shown in the pictures, with slight signs of wear consistent with age and gentle use.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.