Verner Panton, "Cone chair." Completely renovated in quality wool fabric: dark blue color. Brand new padding on the back and seat. Swivel four-foot foot, designed in 1959. Made in about 1970-80. Renovated by furniture craftsman. Metal components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.