Vintage armchair 40s -Made in Italy- The armchair is of Italian manufacture from the 40s Designer PAOLO BUFFA, completely restored with new interiors and upholstery, Bordeoux color velvet fabric, completely restored wooden structure made of Beech with the typical design of the years 40. Ready to furnish your living room! PERFECT CONDITIONS Measurements: Height 90 cm-Width 65 cm-Depth 90 cm-Seat 55x50 cm-Seat height 45 cm
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.