Vintage Sofa 60s Design Gigi Radice, production Figli by Renzo Minotti. The sofa is of Italian manufacture produced by Figli di Renzo Minotti, completely restored, the structure is in teack wood with the typical design of the 60s. The upholstery is in Coral color micro velvet, seat and back in expanded material. PERFECT CONDITION Measurements: Height 82 cm - Width 174 cm - Depth 82 cm - Seat 56 x 155 cm - Seat height 44 cm
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.