Saratoga set consisting of a 3-seater sofa, a 2-seater sofa and a low model coffee table. Designed by Massimo and Lella Vignelli and produced by Poltronova in the 1960s. White lacquered wood frame, black cherry-colored leather cushions. Good condition considering age and use.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.