Late Baroque painting of the german school done in oil on canvas depicting celebrated painter Joachim Von Sandrart (1606-1688) ancient copy of the self portrait now in the Uffizi in Florence. Good to the anonymous painter in being able to replicate Sandrart's masterpiece in minute detail, from the marble sculpture to the sword hilt. Work of great quality adorned with antique non coeval gilded wooden frame. Painting of beautiful size and great decor for antique dealers, interior decorators and collectors of antique portraits. Work that has undergone conservation restoration, rintelo, frame replacement and color restoration in some places. Painting in good condition.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.