Saratoga lounge set designed by Massimo and Lella Vignella, produced by Poltronova, Italy in the 1960s. Set consisting of two sofas (three/four seats), a coffee table and an illuminated cabinet model Saratoga. The sofas have a white lacquered wooden frame and leather cushions, the coffee table and the cabinet are made of white lacquered wood. The 'Saratoga' is one of the first examples of modular, modern living in the 20th century. In their own words: 'We designed this sofa because we really needed a sofa. And the sofa we wanted was a sofa with an architectural character rather than a soft, smooth object. A sofa that could be placed in the middle of the room. We didn't want it pushed against the walls; we wanted it to move as needed'. Measurements: 210 x 90 x 60 cm three-seater sofa; 270 x 90 x 60 cm four-seater sofa; 90 x 90 x 31 cm coffee table; 65 x 90 x 60 cm cabinet. The condition of the leather is consistent with use and age. The lacquered wood shows some inevitable signs of age and use.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.