Pair of Margherita model armchairs with high and comfortable backrest, conical beech foot, upholstery in good condition. The velvet is original from the period but a new padding is recommended. Designed by Gio Ponti and produced by ISA-BERGAMO 1950, a furniture and seating manufacturer, active in Bergamo since the 1940s, a reference point for great architects and designers of the time, the company stands out for its high construction capacity and artisanal.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.