Italian midcentury mahogany wetbar, designed in the style of Vittorio Dassi in the 1950s. The cabinet hiding a glass shelf with mirror on the back and is equipped with an internal lighting system, opening the two doors turns on automatically, revealing in all its splendor the internal Bar compartment highlighted by the green colored glass placed on the sides and on the base. The Bar cabinet is supported by a backrest and two curvilinear carved wooden legs white lacquered, positioned on a marble base with profiled wood brass band. The condition of the period are to be considered good as the images show you, with slight signs of wear consistent with age and gentle use, reccomending to check the internal lighting electrical system before the use.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.