Chair mod. Sedia 1 by Enzo Mari for Artek (Finland), 2002. Created by Mari in 1974, Sedia 1 is a manifesto of his approach to furniture design, centered on self-production and do-it-yourself. The chair remained at the prototype stage for decades until the Finnish brand Artek, also known for owning the rights to many Alvar Aalto pieces, put it into production. In true Mari style, the chair was sold flat-packed, complete with nails and assembly instructions that allowed customers to build it themselves. The chair proposed here is well preserved and has only a small crack in the right rear leg. Seat height: 47 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.