Collectible chair model Irma, original Zanotta production of 1979 based on a design by Achille Castiglioni. Black lacquered metal frame, absolute black leather. Very good condition, as per photo, leather seat with obvious signs of time and use. Seat height from the ground: 46cm.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.