Chair by Charles & Ray Eames for Hermann Miller, Vitra from the 1970s. Made of fiberglass and metal legs. Dark green upholstery on the seat and backrest. Good condition, visible scratches on the seat, slight discoloration of the upholstery and a broken piece of the plastic leg.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.