Murano glass Calza chandelier by Ludovico Diaz de Santillana for Venini, 1960s. Over the course of her 100 year history, Venini has established itself as one of the best glassworks on the island of Murano. The current chandelier was designed by the designer Ludovico Diaz de Santillana, who created the Calza style with glass tubes that fade from an intense color to a transparent one. The Venini signature is engraved on the frame.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.