Stunning dining Table, very well designed by Vittorio Dassi in the 1950s. The rosewood structure has tapering legs finished with fine brass sabots, and its unique design is given by the sinuous shape of the arms that support the thick oval transparent glass top, it too valorised by a perimetral green band retro treated. The table is in very good conditions of the period, has been recently restored with polishing of the wood surfaces, and now it's ready to use.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.