Walnut and leather sofa from the Sapporo line, designed by Mario Marenco for Mobil Girgi, produced in the 1970s, Italy. Marked under the cushions. Gorgeous design with angled front legs that extend to the sides and back, the back support is slightly curved. The leather-covered seat and arms create enchanting lines with the geometrically shaped walnut supports, all perfectly integrated into the frame. The rich wood grain contrasts beautifully with the original brown leather upholstery. Sofa measurements: 214x86 H. 82 - Armchair measurements: 101x86 H.82. Seat height 43 cm
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.