A wonderful vintage pendant lamp from the 1960s with a shade reminiscent of the design of the Kuplat pendant lamp by Yki Nummi or the Martinelli Luci pendant lamp. Semicircular shade in transparent red acrylic. White acrylic diffuser on the inside. The lamp produces a soft, diffuse light. Perfect for lighting dining room or kitchen tables. It is preserved in original condition. There is a small damage to the plastic on the top, it has been professionally repaired and is not visible. The cable has been replaced with a new one. Circumference of the lampshade 157 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.