Stylish Armoire with sliding mirror doors designed by Vittorio Dassi in the 1950s. The cabinet is made of a gorgeous yellow maple and supported on wood cone legs finished with brass feet. Internally it's equipped with drawers and clothes hangers, offering a lot of space for storage. The wardrobe is in good conditions of the period with minor signs of wear consistent with the age and gentle use, and is ready to use. More pictures will be added soon.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.