Antique Italian painting from the mid-eighteenth century. Oil painting on canvas depicting Allegory of Winter with putti of good pictorial hand. Picture of great size and impact, characterized by excellent brightness and bright colors. Painting adorned with wooden frame of the nineteenth century, carved, gilded and adapted to the picture. Structurally sound frame with small falls of gilding (see photo). Work of square shape (slightly higher than long for a few centimeters) ideal to be inserted in a living room or living room. Painting that has undergone a conservative restoration with partial imprint and color recovery in some points. Canvas showing some signs of time and small color falls (see photo), overall in a fairly conservative state. Painted light H 122 x L 117 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.