Acca coffee table with magazine rack designed by Japanese architect Kazuhide Takahama and produced by Gavina, Italy in the 1960s. It has a wooden frame and glass top with corners cut at 45°. In excellent condition. Dimensions: 80cm x 75cm x 40cm H. Kazuhide Takahama completed his architectural studies in Tokyo. In contact with the most active Italian designers, he elaborates his own stylistic vocabulary that will become increasingly defined. The furniture he designed is distinguished by rigour, formal cleanliness and a language of poetic essentiality in which signs belonging to the oriental culture, in which he was trained, and to the western culture, in which he immersed himself, overlap.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.