This vintage circular rug in the shape of a flower has been woven from pure wool. The beauty of this decorative element lies in its very special shape and the different shades of green used in a harmonious way. It was designed by Wolf Bauer, a German painter born in 1938. He is a post-modernist who designed a large number of patterns, notably for Rosenthal (ceramics). He is also considered a key figure in the Knoll Textiles team, with whom he has collaborated on many collections. Bauer's pieces were often exhibited and awarded for their boldness. His first collection, introduced by Knoll in 1969, was unconventional in many ways. Worked in pure wool.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.