Beautiful little Piedmontese bench in Directory style and era of the early 19th century, carved in solid walnut with sitting with strike and soft padding covered with a beautiful light blue / ivory / golden striped fabric. The peculiarity of this bench is in the two wings curved on the sides, carved with a design with classic elements of Louis XVI style. Thanks to its beautiful size and its center finish, it can be put at the bottom of the bed, in an entrance or in a living room. The conservation status is excellent, the structure is healthy and firm, the padding was just redone and the fabric is new. Sitting height about 40 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.