Pair of Genoese corbels in gilt and carved wood dating from the second half of the 19th century. The mixtilinear shelf is supported by a central pilaster where a putto in a joyful attitude is overlaid. Below the putti is a curved shelf where an allegorical mask rests. Very good condition, Genoa 1870-80. Certificate of authenticity. We are at your disposal for further clarification or photographic details.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.