Vitra swivel armchair designed in 1956 by Charles and Ray Eames, is a modern reinterpretation of the traditional Club Chair, which is pleasing for its structure studied in detail. - Seat and backrest shell: in shaped multilayer wood, veneered - Padding / upholstery: removable padded units, Premium leather upholstery. - Armrests: connected to the seat and backrest shell by rubber and metal fittings. - Base: 5-spoke swivel chrome-plated base and die-cast aluminium rear bracket. - Skids: all feet are equipped with skids with felt inserts for hard floors. Good general conditions.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.